Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
What About this AddOn:
KeyManager Tool: Firefox Add-on for Key Generation, Certificate Enrollment, CRL Signing, and Identity and Authority Delegation
KeyManager is a client side PKI tool for key generation, certificate enrollment, CRL signing, and identity and authority delegation.
Currently, Mozilla Personal Security Manager (PSM) allows import and export of keys but does not provide GUI for local key generation. Our KeyManager tool extends the Certificate Manager wizard in Mozilla PSM and adds the capability for key generation and SCEP based certificate enrollment. Our extension enables Mozilla PSM to act as a key management tool. In addition, the tool supports signing of proxy certificates for credential delegation and provides XUL based GUI for signing of XPI files as well as update manifest.
The KeyManager tool has following features :
– Generation of keys and X.509 based self-signed certificate
– Generation of PKCS#10 based Certificate Signing Requests (CSR)
– SCEP based Certificate enrollment – it enables Firefox to acts as SCEP client. The SCEP client can be invoked from other extensions and XPCOM based components.
– Signing of Certificate Revocation List (CRLs) – provides an XUL based GUI to support capabilities available in the command-line ‘crlutil’ of Mozilla NSS
– Signing of XPI files (for Mozilla add-ons) and archive files – provides an XUL based GUI for command-line ‘signtool’ in Mozilla NSS
– Signing of update manifest using keys associated with certificate in the browser’s certificate DB. You can use this tool as alternative to Mozilla’s McCoy tool.
– Signing of Proxy Certificates (RFC 3820) and other users’ certificates
– Signing and verification of Attribute certificates (RFC3281)
– Exporting of keys and certificate in the following formats: PKCS#7, PKCS#8, PKCS#10, PKCS#12, OpenSSL, and SSH-2
– Backup and Synchronization of keys and Certificates for OpenSSL based applications: cURL, Globus toolkit, etc as well as other Mozilla-NSS based soft-tokens
– Managing keys and sign certificates in Java Keystores
Look for the IMage: